U.K. Sexpert Tracey Cox Takes Men’s Sex Toys to the Edge.
Sex and the City made the world open up to rabbit vibrators back in the late 1990s, and a decade and a half later Fifty Shades of Grey did the same for cuffs, crops and Kegel balls.
The end result? It’s perfectly natural for most young women to have sex toys in her bedside cabinet. But can one say the same for young men and their toys? TV presenter, best-selling author and love and sex expert Tracey Cox doesn’t think so.
Tracey Cox is hoping that her new Edge range will expand awareness of the possibilities offered by pleasure toys for men.
According to Lovehoney, a sex toy manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom, sales of male sex toys have shot up tenfold in the last decade. Increasingly, men and their partners are experimenting with new ways to enhance their sex lives. Lovehoney estimates this segment of the adult market is worth $16 million in the U.K. alone, and it is predicted to be the fastest growing sector of the sex toy industry in 2014.
Cox created the Edge range—which is available from Lovehoney—to help improve men’s sexual performance and make them last longer in bed. She spent years developing the products after interviewing thousands of men who want to improve their sex lives.
Cox said, “Female sex toys entered the mainstream 16 years ago when Charlotte started playing with her rabbit vibrator in Sex and the City. That worldwide trend accelerated further when Fifty Shades of Grey came out two years ago.”
Alongside this boom, Cox explained, sales of male sex toys have been steadily increasing. She added, “The time is right to launch the world’s first mainstream range of products aimed solely at men.”
What do men want? Here’s what Cox has been able to find out after 25 years of writing, researching and talking about sex on television and radio: “I get asked the same questions by men the world over. It’s always the same three: Am I big enough? Am I hard enough? How do I last longer?”
Cox beieves she’s providing assistance in all three of these areas with her Edge range. “The aim of Edge is to educate and inform men about what’s really happening out there and to provide simple and effective solutions to their top three sexual needs. We think lots of men will try out these new toys in the hope of improving their performance in bed. And lots of women will buy the products for their partners for the same reason!”
The Edge range includes the following items:
- Adjustable Stamina Ring: This silicone ring is designed to make erections last longer and look more impressive.
- Stamina & Enhancing Pump: Penis pumps create a vacuum to improve blood flow to the penis, ensuring healthy, firm erections. Regular use also helps keep the penis in peak condition.
- Stamina Ring Set (3 pack): Used to keep erections firmer for longer, these ultra-comfortable, doughnut-shaped rings come in three sizes for contrasting tightness and intensity.
- Intense Stimulation Stamina Sleeve: Used to intensify solo sex sessions and train him to last longer in bed because it imitates the feeling of penetration.
- Edge Stamina App – A free app which trains him to last longer in bed using a simple, easy-to-use and effective technique called “peaking.”
- Edge videos: A series of online videos by Cox clearly explain how to use the products and offer other helpful tips.
A Lovehoney spokesman said, “Male sex toys are the big growth area the market in 2014. We have launched Edge in response to demand from men and their partners for an effective, mainstream range of affordable male sex toys.”
Edge is a range of innovative products for men, designed by acclaimed sex expert and international best-selling author Tracey Cox. Edge combines tried and tested products with savvy advice on how you can improve your sexual performance. Raise your game, get the edge. Available exclusively at Lovehoney.